While our goal is for you to enjoy the rental experience with Maple X, there are a few activities that we ask you not to do. In an effort to prevent any damage to Maple X or harm to its occupants, we have compiled a list of activities that we ask you to refrain from:
- While the trailer is capable of handling some off-pavement travel (i.e., forest service roads), we ask that you not take the trailer on serious off-road trails or anywhere that has potential to damage the trailer.
- Alterations to the trailer in any way are prohibited (i.e., airing down the tires).
- In the event of a flat or low tire, please do not attempt to change or plug the tire. We provide nationwide roadside assistance for any tire issue that may arise.
- Please do not leave the trailer detached from the vehicle and unattended.
- Do not allow anyone to ride in the trailer while the vehicle is in motion.
Always remember, just because the trailer has bigger tires and an aggressive stature, this does not make your vehicle more any more capable. Never exceeds the limits of your vehicle.