This weekend-long event provides overlanders from all over the country to participate in classes, check out the latest gear for their rig, and connect with all of the people they know simply by their IG handle. This years event will be taking place from September 29th – October and the weather is shaping up to be perfect!
Here’ area few things you can look forward to if you’re attending this years event:
- The Land Rover Experience: Here you can learn off-road tips and tricks from some of the best instructors around. You have the option of using your own personal vehicle or in a Land Rover provided test vehicle. Hone your skills, and become the off-road driver you’ve always wanted to be!
- BF Goodrich Tires: Want to learn about how your tires come into play both on and off the road? Swing over to the BF Goodrich teaching area and test drive some vehicles to discover the importance of the right set of rubber
- Two Wheel Tutorials: Don’t worry two-wheelers the expo hasn’t forgotten about you! There is a now an overland style skills course with the best instructors for riders of all skill levels!
- Exhibitor Booths: One of the biggest draws to Expo East every year is all of the vendors that attend. Everyone from Land Rover to CVT Tents has a booth at the event, showing off new products, teaching classes, and of course handing out swag! Check the list HERE to see if your favorite company will be there!
- Camping and Parties: Last but certainly not least, one of the big draws is the camping…and parties. Scattered across the grounds of the Biltmore people from all walks of life set up in everything from hammocks to rooftop tents to custom expedition trailers. One thing you won’t see on the Expo website is where all the awesome after-hours gatherings are, so make sure rub shoulders with all the cool people!
For more information on the east coast’s largest overland gathering visit their FAQ page HERE! Don’t forget to tag us in your pics!