Maple X is equipped with a two-burner propane stove located in the rear. Usage of the stove is simple if you follow these simple steps:
- Remove red cap on the propane inlet located under the rear of the trailer
- Remove the cap from the green propane tank
- Place the tank on the inlet and turn clockwise until it is hand-tight
- Push, turn and hold the knob on the stove to the “Light” position
- While still holding the knob in, use a lighter or match to light the burner
- Continuing to hold, turn the knob to the High or Low position
- Release the knob
- Repeat for the second burner
- Cook your food!
- After cooking, turn the knob to the OFF position
- REMOVE PROPANE TANK BEFORE YOU MOVE THE TRAILER
Any questions? Let us know!